Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all aspects of HR for the contact center division. This role will work closely with the contact center Divisional Manager. This is a “roll up your sleeves” position where the right candidate will have to leverage their experience across all HR business functions and be able to execute tasks at an HR Administrator level to higher level HR Manager tasks. The right candidate will be the “go to” person for all things HR related within the contact center division. Transcend is looking for a key employee that will embrace the company vision and help facilitate present and future growth.
- Recruiting the best and brightest contact center sales associates including, candidate sourcing, applicant screening, interviewing, background check administration and managing internal applicants.
- New Hire orientation and onboarding
- Employee relations administration and governance
- Employee handbook administration and staff compliance
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws including ADA, ACA, EEOC, and FMLA
- Responsible for quality assurance, performance appraisals, and training of contact center agents
- Managing multiple schedules and employee compliance with time clock policies, attendance policies and schedules
- Benefit Administration including facilitating open enrollment, fielding benefit related questions from staff, and managing benefit broker relationship
- Payroll review and approval tasks for contact center division
WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION & SOFTWARE
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing and friendly demeanor, relationship/networking ability, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exhibit a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, effective listening, and follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage with a high level of responsibility with accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines and hiring targets
- Ability to maintain high tolerance for stress and to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage budgets within tight constraints
- Work experience within an HR department of a contact center a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR related field a must
- PHR certification or above a nice to have
- Experience with Paylocity Web Pay, Web Benefits, and Web Time a nice to have