We are searching for an Internet Marketing Specialist / Media Buyer / Media Planner who can drive traffic through multiple channels, establish and maintain publisher relationships, and manage campaign fulfillment and performance to deliver the highest quality leads while maximizing ROI.
Ideal candidates for this position are detail-oriented, results-driven achievers with outstanding planning and organizational skills and will excel when taking initiative and working independently.
- Prospect and generate new relationships with direct publishers focused specifically in: display, email, co-reg and search marketing spaces.
- Increase the number of high quality, direct publishers within the CPA/CPL network
- Manage all aspects of the publisher relationship from initial contact, through negotiation and campaign fulfillment
- Monitor lead quality, conversion rates, volume, and overall budgets while adhering to tight client deadlines and delivery schedules
- Various consultative tasks to support the Sales Division and broaden overall reach.
- Assist in development of search media plans (research, submitting request for proposals to search engines) and building effective relationships with all vendors
- Maintain quality publisher accounts, ability to reach monthly/quarterly quotas and goals.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- Develop online media strategies to optimize competitive position and participate in the effective management of the business plan and surrounding forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Minimum of 2 years experience in buying media on a pay-for-performance CPA/CPL basis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in search engine marketing
- Experience with regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management of campaigns and offers
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently
- Ability to proactively analyze data to optimize campaigns and to improve ROI.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of internet technologies with relation to Cost Per Acquisition Marketing; experience with tracking software is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, process- and quality-oriented, and must possess strong organizational skills including ability to balance multiple priorities, with limited supervision
- Email delivery, Can-Spam Compliance, third party tracking methods, and HTML knowledge is a plus
- Search engine marketing and/or business development experience with an internet marketing company a BIG PLUS!